[ Home ] [ Publications ] [ Business Party ] [ Asset Management ] [ Lookup/Reference ] [ Health Care ] [ Tools and Tips ] [ PriceList ] [ Agreement ]
- Presentations at conferences hosted by Oracle Development Tools Users Group, Oracle
Applications Users Group and International Oracle Users Group.
- Tools and Tips
- These are the Tools and Tips developed over time. These may be downloaded and used free
of charge. However, please respect the copyright and acknowledge the source where
appropriate. KnowTech Solutions Inc. does not take any responsibility for the product not
performing although every effort has been made to thoroughly test the code.
Models have been created to support business operations. The models have been developed
using Oracle Designer and have been successfully used to implement fast track solutions.
Your development team can jump start at the Module Definition. The Applications consist of fully normalized Logical and Physical models. A feature of the
models is the support for multiple languages at the data definition level.
- Business Party
- Business Party defines any Person or Organization of interest. Establish a Business
Party and associate it to any Business Transaction.
- Asset Management
- Provides an ability for full cycle Asset Management. The cycle starts with Identifying
an Asset (anything of value to the Business) and ends with the Asset Disposal.
solution for Organizations whose business it is to enter into agreements
with other parties, be they companies or individuals, for the right to
perform any of the activities for which the Organization is charged with
- Lookup/Reference Tables
- Data consistency is maintained using a standard set of values for the inevitable
descriptors. The Lookup Model allows for up to 4 Levels of Lookup hierarchy and supports
any number of languages.
- Health Care
- Data Warehouse design is a model for Health Care Management. The focus is on being able
to obtain information to make policy decisions such as effect of treatments for the old
age. Dimensional Analysis is available for Location, Health Effects (Disease/Injury), Age
and Gender. Selection criteria are user definable and may be combined with those
established by others.
- Price List
- The price List of Applications currently available for deployment. All
Modules are based on the Oracle RDBMS database and will work on version 8i
and higher. We support both Client-Server and Web Deployment. Pilot Modules
are available for evaluation for the Oracle Developer suite (Oracle Forms
and Reports). We can custom develop for J2EE and VB .Net deployment. We
recommend performing a Requirements Analysis to evaluate the best fit for
your organization before customization.